Advance CSUF’s leadership in developing highly skilled, diverse communicators.
Your investment will:
- Expand hands-on student media productions in film and journalism
- Increase participation in national competitions in advertising, public relations and forensics
- Support study abroad, service learning, internships and clinical practice
- Enhance student-run campus entities such as Daily Titan, Tusk Magazine and PRactical ADvantage Communications
- Strengthen bilingual/bicultural training such as the Latino Communications Institute
Cal State Fullerton’s communications and journalism programs rank first in California and second in the nation for the number of degrees awarded to Hispanics. The College of Communications has a strong record of filling the diversity pipeline across the communications professions. As Titans, we believe it’s necessary to continually strengthen this pipeline, given our increasingly multicultural society and the competitive, fast-paced nature of the global economy. Through innovative programs and holistic student experiences in and outside the classroom, the college provides unparalleled opportunities that nurture, train and empower our students to become leaders in their fields of study. Your investment will help develop this highly skilled, diverse workforce prepared to meet the needs of our global economy.
For more information about this investment opportunity and how your contribution will be used, contact:
Senior Director of Development